Old March 24th 11, 05:11 PM
Junior Member

Default Yupiteru MVT 7000 or 7100

I am looking for the MVT 7000 or 7100. The unit must be in good working condition . Most important: the rotary frequency change knob must operate. I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. My unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least. For my work the MVT was better. Please post if you have one! Thanks, MichaelPGS
Old March 25th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

In article ,
MichaelPGS wrote:

I am looking for the MVT 7000 or 7100. The unit must be in good
working condition . Most important: the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least.
For my work the MVT was better. Please post if you have one! Thanks,
MichaelPGS

If it's of any interest, I have an MVT-7200 sitting on the shelf in the
basement. I don't think the packaging or manual survived the move from my
original apartment, but it has belt clip, soft case (vinyl window is
clouded and yellowish from age) and antenna. I could probably scrounge up
some operating instructions too ... if this would work for you please let
me know and I'll check that it still works.

I tried emailing you but your UseNet gateway does not provide a "real"
emailable address to reply to.

Old March 13th 17, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Saturday, 14 May 2011 15:22:56 UTC+2, jd wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:11Â*am, MichaelPGS
wrote:
I am looking for Â*the MVT 7000 or 7100. Â*The unit must be in good
working condition . Â*Most important: Â*the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. Â*I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. Â*My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least..
For my work the MVT was better. Â*Please post if you have one! Â*Thanks,
MichaelPGS

--
MichaelPGS

If you have not found your receiver yet, I have the mvt-7100 that
works good. Let me know if interested.
John

Old March 13th 17, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
I am looking for Â*the MVT 7000 or 7100. Â*The unit must be in good
working condition . Â*Most important: Â*the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. Â*I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. Â*My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least..
For my work the MVT was better. Â*Please post if you have one! Â*Thanks,
MichaelPGS

--
MichaelPGS

If you have not found your receiver yet, I have the mvt-7100 that
works good. Let me know if interested.
John

Hi michael i was wondering if you still have your damaged yupiteru mvt 7000, if you had the 7000, as in that case and if the cover is still in very good condition i am interested to buy as all i need is the cover as mine is broken but as for inside it's OK.
Thanks Ch. Brincat
Old December 17th 17, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Hi Mike do you still have the dead Yupiteru mvt-7000 or 7100 cause I have the 7000 model which still works but sadly the body is broken and I would like to repair it.
Thanks Charlie B

WTB: Yupiteru MVT-7100 Frank Scanner 0 November 27th 07 02:12 AM
WTB: Yupiteru MVT-7100 Frank Scanner 0 August 21st 06 02:14 PM
WTB: Yupiteru MVT-7100 Frank Scanner 0 February 13th 06 02:51 AM
F.S. Yupiteru MVT-7100 RedZL600 Scanner 0 August 23rd 03 03:19 AM
Yupiteru MVT-7100 Oleg M. Scanner 0 July 13th 03 06:47 PM