Old October 24th 04, 12:49 AM
MikeS

Default Need Information on RF Power Module

I have what appears to be an RF final module probabally from a commercial
two-way mobile. Brown fins, UHF output connector with a small coax cable
for the input. On the other end is a three conductor Molex type connector
that has three wires on it but they don't connecto to the module. There a
5-conductor ribbon cable connected to various parts of the RF module. A
couple of the wires are connected to temperature sensors on the heat sink
and RF brick.

I am trying to figure out what the RF brick is. The numbers on the brick
185
3727966-1
144

The brick is blue and has no other symbols or markings. The RF module
itself has no markings.

Anyone have any information on what the brick may be rated for?

Old October 24th 04, 04:51 AM
Gennady Padalka

"MikeS" wrote in message
I have what appears to be an RF final module probabally from a commercial
two-way mobile. Brown fins, UHF output connector with a small coax cable
for the input. On the other end is a three conductor Molex type connector
that has three wires on it but they don't connecto to the module. There a
5-conductor ribbon cable connected to various parts of the RF module. A
couple of the wires are connected to temperature sensors on the heat sink
and RF brick.

I am trying to figure out what the RF brick is. The numbers on the brick
185
3727966-1
144

The brick is blue and has no other symbols or markings. The RF module
itself has no markings.

Anyone have any information on what the brick may be rated for?

Post some pictures of it on at free image hosting place, so we can see it.