Old July 29th 10, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Los Angeles County live scanner website?

I'm looking for a website that has live scanner feed(s) for Los Angeles
County Fire, also Police, in the West Valley, Topanga Canyon, Malibu areas.
Is it possible to get this specific, I'd like to know what's going on
(especially fire-wise) when the sirens go by my house as they've been going
all day today.

Thanks, jc

Old July 30th 10, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

jbclem wrote:
I'm looking for a website that has live scanner feed(s) for Los Angeles
County Fire, also Police, in the West Valley, Topanga Canyon, Malibu areas.
Is it possible to get this specific, I'd like to know what's going on
(especially fire-wise) when the sirens go by my house as they've been going
all day today.

Thanks, jc

Check here and see if what you want is available

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=201