Old November 7th 06, 01:58 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default If you vote for a Democrat you're helping the Terrorists.

Don't help the terrorists.

Don't risk getting killed by a bomb or dying in a
collapsing Skyscraper.

Vote Republican, and live.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Old November 7th 06, 02:14 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

I don't follow that logic. Looking back over the last six years in the
Republican administration I see mostly death, destruction and deficit.
Live, maybe, but live miserably.

I'd vote Republican if it made sense, but it just doesn't right now.

What about Republicans and ham radio?

k.net...

Old November 7th 06, 02:55 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default If you vote for a Democrat you're helping the human race

DougSlug wrote:

What about Republicans and ham radio?

I thought Goldwater was dead...

mike
Old November 7th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

if anyone thinks much is changing tomarrow (even if the dems take both
houses ) they are truley nuts

These people sure don't want change...

http://www.1115.org/archives/bushabdullah.jpg

http://www.thelawparty.org/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

mike
Old November 7th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
Don't help the terrorists.

Don't risk getting killed by a bomb or dying in a
collapsing Skyscraper.

Vote Republican, and live.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a Republican -was- in office
when people died in a collapsing skyscraper.

Boy, you really -are- giving that "slow" moniker a workout!

Old November 7th 06, 04:04 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...

Don't help the terrorists.

Don't risk getting killed by a bomb or dying in a
collapsing Skyscraper.

Vote Republican, and live.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Did you sober up or something? All of a sudden you are starting to make
sense.

Harold
KD5SAK

Old November 7th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 00:58:41 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Don't help the terrorists.

Don't risk getting killed by a bomb or dying in a
collapsing Skyscraper.

Vote Republican, and live.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

+++++++++
I stopped voting Republican when Nixon took the USA off the gold
standard.
Old November 7th 06, 04:15 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"He'sDoneItAgain" wrote in message
m...
Slow Code wrote:
Don't help the terrorists.

Don't risk getting killed by a bomb or dying in a
collapsing Skyscraper.

Vote Republican, and live.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a Republican -was- in office
when people died in a collapsing skyscraper.

Boy, you really -are- giving that "slow" moniker a workout!

Yes, indeedie! And a DEMOCRAT was in office when we were attacked more than
a dozen times around the world, including the FIRST World Trade Center
attack.

Old November 7th 06, 06:30 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

If you have voted Republican, you voted for lying thieving PEDOPHILES
who are responsible for the senseless deaths of THOUSANDS of Americans.

Do the right thing....bring the troops home starting tomorrow.

TMT

Old November 7th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default bs

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
If you have voted Republican, you voted for lying thieving PEDOPHILES
who are responsible for the senseless deaths of THOUSANDS of Americans.

Do the right thing....bring the troops home starting tomorrow.

TMT

here we see what the White House meant when it refered to thier some
merit in comapring the current state of affairs to the TET offiensive