Old May 20th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

Default PING Smokin Billy Goat Gruff

Smokin Billy Goat Baka,

Are we still smokin dope, helping underage girls "climb trees", and in
general acting like the world's biggest blowhard? Here's a big sloppy
"wet willy" courtesy of the Distinguished Troll Society :-)
Old May 21st 10, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 6:07*pm, rod wrote:
Smokin Billy Goat Baka,

Are we still smokin dope, helping underage girls "climb trees", and in
general acting like the world's biggest blowhard? Here's a big sloppy
"wet willy" courtesy of the Distinguished Troll Society :-)

I forgot about him, I never really remembered him in RRS till Krypsie
came over here, not to say he never frequented here - I just don't
remember him. He did have some pretty "uncomfortable" stories to share
IMO. ;-)

The one I cracked up on was that Brian fella. I know after being
reminded numerous times that he "supposedly" purchased the whatever
brand I forget ....but the "Buzz Aldrin Special Edition." LOL

I actually thought he was going to become a regular, seeing how he was
soooo emotional about his new piece and was sooooo nice to everyone
that spoke to him or fell for him...lol. Oh well, hope he's enjoying
his radio, I especially loved the one story ( I forget how it started)
but something about him finding out his son/daughter was going to have
a child? And how everything that day was just perfect - - and then of
course ending with the "sex scene" with his "wife" - - - all that was
missing was the description of the money shot. What a hoot! :-D