Old January 24th 04, 02:08 AM
WM2F

Default Cushcraft 40 meter rotatable dipole

Anybody have experience with this rigid dipole. Im thinking of putting
this above my beam at around 70 feet.

Best 73
Old January 24th 04, 03:49 AM
Randy Chavis

Anybody have experience with this rigid dipole. Im thinking of putting
this above my beam at around 70 feet.

Best 73

i have a Cushcraft D-40 at 85 feet and really like it. I was on the band the
other nite and it was dead..called cq and had 4 replys and one was from Cal.
..This was at 23:30 est .Might be much to some people but it was fun to me.I
turned the dipole and got the 6 call in great and then went to a dipole and
never heard him, it is at 80 feet.
So I guess you can say IT works for me..

Randy

ARS: WB4UNA
Randy Chavis
247 Goff Court
West Columbia
S.C. 29172

Inverted ground plane antenna: compared with normal GP and low dipole. Serge Stroobandt, ON4BAA Antenna 8 February 24th 11 11:22 PM
Dipole Next To Home-Is That A Problem?? Xtx99 Antenna 2 November 26th 03 01:11 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
6 Meter Cushcraft ARX-6 Edflicek Antenna 0 October 6th 03 08:07 PM
Cushcraft A743 40 meter add-on K9SQG Antenna 2 September 3rd 03 10:00 PM