Old October 20th 04, 12:14 AM
Peter Ashby

Default Interesting article abot Bush's 'scanner'

See;

http://cryptome.org/bush-bulge.htm

Pete

Old October 20th 04, 12:49 AM
Evan Platt

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:14:45 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Ashby"
wrote:

See;

http://cryptome.org/bush-bulge.htm

I guarantee you the Prez is wearing Kevlar.

And I'm pretty confident the prez is wired. And I'm pretty sure he's
not the first.

Old October 20th 04, 10:00 AM
political commentary

isbushwired.com has lots of posts and links to articles.
Old October 21st 04, 11:59 PM
Jim Douglas

Who really gives a damm!

Old October 22nd 04, 09:36 AM
political commentary

Some of do care, we want honesty and scrutiny in government, if you
care you can help out:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/
http://isbushwired.com/
http://bushwired.blogspot.com/
http://bushbulge.com/ (send an automatic letter at this site)
http://bushsdefibrillator.blogspot.com

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message ...
Who really gives a damm!

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
See;

http://cryptome.org/bush-bulge.htm

Pete

Interesting BPL/Ham article in USA Today Steven R. Adell - KF2TI Policy 8 October 1st 04 09:02 PM
Legal to carry a scanner Sandy Hoff Scanner 47 September 16th 04 04:53 PM
Antenna vs Ground - interesting article FWIW Vito Antenna 2 February 11th 04 05:41 PM
Scanner Bearcat 250 Help! Nick Scanner 6 September 27th 03 08:59 PM
Interesting Article on ARRL Website Bert Craig Policy 1 July 24th 03 05:57 AM