Old May 7th 04, 09:39 PM
Burr

Thank you so much for you reply!

Please sir take care on your drive home and be sure to use your scanner.
I do hope sir that you will consider the use of a bike in your travels
to and from work, this will help keep the price of fuel down and also
save fuel for the war effort.

As to my informative and "questing post" please take a few minutes to
check the list for missed post in answer to you pointed questions.

AS Always, Your friend,

Burr

PS; see Steve you could be nice to Mr. Bryant also then you'll could
have a kinder and gentler relationship. He may introduce you to his old
maid sister if you improve you attitude.

From: Burr

As you have time in your busy schedule maybe you would time a minute
and answer all my little notes and replies to you. You seem to pick and
choose the ones you want to reply to.

I'm sorry if I've missed any of your messages, Burr. There have been 100's of
posts in the past two days. And, as I've explained in other threads, my AOL
USENET privileges have been turned off at least twice in the past 24 hours.

If I have missed any critical question, please feel free to email it to my
account. I'll try my best to respond, though I won't be home until later,
tonight.

No offense intended.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Dear Mr. Bryant Burr Shortwave 1 May 7th 04 09:08 PM
Bryant is a Chimp N8KDV Shortwave 30 April 18th 04 04:19 AM
Michael Bryant is a Whale! the captain Shortwave 7 March 18th 04 06:42 PM
(OT) Dear Abby N8KDV Shortwave 3 January 18th 04 05:37 AM
M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 03:20 AM