Old December 24th 04, 05:23 AM
w4clm

Default Fox Tango International, Yaesu Users Groups

Attenation Yaesu Equipment Owners.
You are invited to join us at Fox Tango International at Yahoo groups.

Please Visit our Web site at
Http://www.foxtango.org

"I am writing to suggest that you join with me an other owners of the
Yaesu FT-101 in an informal association which we might call the Fox-Tango
Group. It would serve as a sort of benovelent, protective, mutual aid and
perhaps social club, essentially for the purpose of interchanging
information, ideas, experiences and problems"

These were the words of Milton Lowens (N4ML) when he started the Fox Tango
Club in 1972, which was dedicated to the exchange of information about the
Yaesu FT-101 amateur radio transceiver. The club published the FT
Newsletter from 1972 until 1985. I was a member of the Fox Tango Group
from 1977 to 1985. I still remember that I could hardly wait to receive
each month's issue of the Fox Tango Newsletter jam packed with
modifications and user suggestions for my beloved FT-101.

In an effort to keep the Fox Tango flame burning and continue the
interchange of information to enhace the effectiveness of these old rigs.
I invited you to join the Fox Tango Club at Yahoo goups.

Topics of discussion will cover the FT-101, FT-101B, FT-101E, through the
FT-101F, FL-2100B including all Yaesu accesories. Yaesu Twins FR-101,
FL-101, FT-620B, FT-220, FT-221, FT-101ZD, FL-2100Z, FT-901, FT-901DM,
FT-920 FT-102, FT-757Gx, GXII, FT-767, FT-7, FT-7B, FT-227R, CPU-2500R and
other more recent models such as the FT-100D FT-1000D.

Welcome to the International Fox Tango Club at Yahoo Groups.

Organized 1971 By & For Owners of Yaesu Equipment
For more information about Fox Tango International please
visit the Fox Tango Web Page at Foxtango.org
Or the Link provided below.

Other equipment specific Fox Tango Groups:

Old December 24th 04, 12:48 PM
Edward A. Feustel

You should add the yahoogroup group on the FT-736R..
Ed