Old June 22nd 04, 12:09 AM
Radio Frequency

Default who is steve lare? thats all i see in every subject

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

Old June 22nd 04, 12:24 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

They never threatened me at all. You are a liar and a fabricator, just like Michael W. Bryant!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Old June 22nd 04, 12:34 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints.

The really funny thing is trying to imagine you with '25 close friends'.

How do you keep them all inflated?

Cheeto gas?

Old June 22nd 04, 12:40 AM
William EHart 2

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:24:06 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

They never threatened me at all. You are a liar and a fabricator, just like Michael W. Bryant!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

You know Steve - if you just replaced "liar and fabricator" with
"communist" you'd sound just like Joe McCarthy. If I get some extra
time I'll do it for you. Hey, btw, you were born to be trolled....

Muhahahahahhahah
Old June 22nd 04, 12:46 AM
little vinny

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:16:41 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

Too bad you have offered little to this group. Steve is one of the top
technical posters in this group.

little vinny

Old June 22nd 04, 01:43 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:34:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints.

The really funny thing is trying to imagine you with '25 close friends'.

You didn't think it was funny when ISERV got mail bombed by 25 different people and told you to cease and desist did you? VBEG

Amazing what a SPNAKING will do for your sense of humor huh Spam Boy?

Once again, 'tard, Iserv has made no contact with me regarding this matter.

Dream on!

Old June 22nd 04, 01:49 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Cum dungeon" wrote

| Steve WAS one of the top flooders in the group. It had nothing to do
with technical and everything to do with degrading Michael Bryant. He's a
| ****ant and now he doesn't dare try it again or he knows 26 of us will
slam ISERV with complaints. He's walking a fine line and I'm looking forward
| being the one that makes him fall. g

Interesting...it would seem that Steve Lare is making *you*
dance. Your obsession with Steve Lare is duly noted, as
is your obsession with boys who dance.

Perhaps you'd benefit by taking all of this up with a therapist,
and perhaps a visit to your local gay bar would allow you to
assert your normative sexuality.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old June 22nd 04, 02:00 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints.

The really funny thing is trying to imagine you with '25 close friends'.

You didn't think it was funny when ISERV got mail bombed by 25 different people and told you to cease and desist did you? VBEG

Amazing what a SPNAKING will do for your sense of humor huh Spam Boy?

Once again, 'tard, Iserv has made no contact with me regarding this matter.

What matter is that Stevie? According to you there is no matter. If there is no matter than why are you going out of your way to deny it.

I'm denying it because you insist that Iserv has contacted me. They have not.

So that makes you a liar!

Dance! And keep dreaming those dreams!

Old June 22nd 04, 02:08 AM
little vinny

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:49:40 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:46:24 -0400, little vinny wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:16:41 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

Too bad you have offered little to this group. Steve is one of the top
technical posters in this group.

little vinny

Correction Tracy,

Steve WAS one of the top flooders in the group. It had nothing to do with technical and everything to do with degrading Michael Bryant. He's a
****ant and now he doesn't dare try it again or he knows 26 of us will slam ISERV with complaints. He's walking a fine line and I'm looking forward to
being the one that makes him fall. g

Why? Bryannt deserved most of what he got!

little vinny
Old June 22nd 04, 02:19 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

Then why did you stop spamming the group the day after we mail bombed ISERV my little marionette?

I've not stopped being here one single day... what the hell are you talking about?

Do you know, or are you a doper like Bryant?

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Steve Lare is Warned to Stop Acting Like a Baby or his Supernews Account is Toast the captain Shortwave 3 June 11th 04 12:40 AM
Steve Lare & Michael Bryant star in Schizophrenic Girls dxAce Shortwave 8 June 7th 04 03:26 PM
Steve Lare is Warned to Stop Acting Like a Baby or his SupernewsAccount is Toast dxAce Shortwave 0 June 5th 04 01:08 PM
old motorola trunking information for archiving purposes only jack smith Scanner 0 December 12th 03 04:10 AM