Old July 6th 04, 12:47 PM
Paul Burridge

Default RCA 7213 Toob datasheet wanted

Hi,

I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Thanks.

p.
--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Old July 6th 04, 01:08 PM
Duncan Munro

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:47:35 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:

Hi,

I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Paul, try:

http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=7213

--
Duncan Munro
http://www.duncanamps.com/
Old July 6th 04, 03:39 PM
Tim Wescott

Duncan Munro wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:47:35 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:

Hi,

I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Paul, try:

http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=7213

Duncan you didn't check your own site (I assume you're the Duncan of
Duncan Amps) - it has no data for this tube. The NJ7P has data but no
base diagram, but Frank's has the page from RCA:
http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/049/7/7213.pdf.

Good site, none the less.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Old July 6th 04, 03:55 PM
Duncan Munro

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:39:04 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote:

Duncan Munro wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:47:35 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:
I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Paul, try:
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=7213

Duncan you didn't check your own site (I assume you're the Duncan of
Duncan Amps) - it has no data for this tube. The NJ7P has data but no
base diagram, but Frank's has the page from RCA:
http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/049/7/7213.pdf.

Hi Tim, I did check before posting - there are links to four data sources
from the TDSL page linked above:

Vade Mecum page on my own site with basing, data, curves
NJ7P with data (but no pinout/curves)
A link to the RCA data sheet on Franks site
A 2nd RCA sheet with lots of mechanical data, again on Franks site

--
Duncan Munro
http://www.duncanamps.com/
Old July 6th 04, 04:37 PM
Tim Wescott

Duncan Munro wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:47:35 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:

I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Paul, try:
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=7213

Duncan you didn't check your own site (I assume you're the Duncan of
Duncan Amps) - it has no data for this tube. The NJ7P has data but no
base diagram, but Frank's has the page from RCA:
http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/049/7/7213.pdf.

Hi Tim, I did check before posting - there are links to four data sources
from the TDSL page linked above:

Vade Mecum page on my own site with basing, data, curves
NJ7P with data (but no pinout/curves)
A link to the RCA data sheet on Franks site
A 2nd RCA sheet with lots of mechanical data, again on Franks site

I'm bad -- I did see the other links at the bottom but I missed the PDF.
Since I didn't see the pinouts data up on top I assumed (with the full
meaning when you break it into it's three syllables).

My original complement on your site still stands, however.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Old July 6th 04, 11:21 PM
Paul Burridge

Duncan Munro wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:47:35 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:
I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Paul, try:
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=7213

Duncan you didn't check your own site (I assume you're the Duncan of
Duncan Amps) - it has no data for this tube. The NJ7P has data but no
base diagram, but Frank's has the page from RCA:
http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/049/7/7213.pdf.

Hi Tim, I did check before posting - there are links to four data sources
from the TDSL page linked above:

Vade Mecum page on my own site with basing, data, curves
NJ7P with data (but no pinout/curves)
A link to the RCA data sheet on Franks site
A 2nd RCA sheet with lots of mechanical data, again on Franks site

Thanks, chaps, much appreciated.

p.

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Old July 7th 04, 12:01 AM
Duncan Munro

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:37:14 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote:

I'm bad -- I did see the other links at the bottom but I missed the PDF.
Since I didn't see the pinouts data up on top I assumed (with the full
meaning when you break it into it's three syllables).

OK, no problems here.

My original complement on your site still stands, however.

Much appreciated :-)

--
Duncan Munro
http://www.duncanamps.com/

RCA 7213 Transmitting tube + Duplexors * Homebrew 0 June 23rd 04 05:34 AM
Wanted - QRP rig and Tuner M. Kassay Boatanchors 0 April 6th 04 03:27 PM
Datasheet info wanted Tull Homebrew 4 January 24th 04 12:09 AM
Wanted: 23cms preamp and linear amplifier Al Bolton Antenna 0 November 1st 03 05:31 PM
Wanted: 23cms preamp and linear amplifier Al Bolton Homebrew 0 November 1st 03 05:31 PM