Old November 26th 03, 11:04 PM
Mike Maghakian

Default Panasonic REF-B55

Has anyone seen the panasonic RF-B55 for sale in the US ? I just read
about it in passport yesterday. I didn't know panasonic was relabeling
the Sangean 606 !
Old November 27th 03, 02:02 PM
Stephan Grossklass

Mike Maghakian schrieb:

Has anyone seen the panasonic RF-B55 for sale in the US ? I just read
about it in passport yesterday. I didn't know panasonic was relabeling
the Sangean 606 !

I already suspected this two years ago, when I first read a review and
saw a photo of the RF-B55. The RF-B33 also looks very Sangean-ish
(ATS-404 probably). Too bad Panasonic only relabels these days, the
RF-B65 was a nice radio.

Stephan
--
Home: http://stephan.win31.de/ | Webm.: http://www.i24.com/
PC#6: i440LX, 2xCel300A, 448 MB, 18 GB, ATI AGP 32 MB, 110W