Old October 2nd 03, 01:12 AM
Burr

Default Plane Down, East LA

Some kind of a plane down in this area, More as I learn more.

Burr

Old October 2nd 03, 01:48 AM
Burr

[Mira Loma Crash 10 1 03] BREAKING NEWS: A single-engine
plane crashed in the Mira Loma area Wednesday afternoon
after reporting a fire on board. There are believed to be no
survivors.

Old October 3rd 03, 03:35 AM
Burr

MIRA LOMA, Calif. (AP) -- Promising rookie sports car
racer Paul Mumford was one of two men killed when the small
plane he was piloting crashed and burned this week, a close
friend said Thursday.

Mumford, 31, of Yorba Linda, was with Chris Premer, 31, of
Costa Mesa, said fellow racer Brian Provost. Provost said
the two men were good friends.

Riverside County officials declined to release the names of
those aboard the Piper Cherokee that crashed Wednesday,
three miles from Chino Airport as the pilot tried to make an
emergency landing.

Old October 3rd 03, 08:03 AM
John C. Baker

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Riverside County officials declined to release the names of
those aboard the Piper Cherokee that crashed Wednesday,

Riverside County is a long way from East L.A. (a community just east of
downtown). Are you sure it's the same one, or did you mean east of L.A.?
Old October 3rd 03, 02:31 PM
Burr

I should have said East "OF" LA, I knew it was out here I
just didn't know where for sure.

Old October 4th 03, 01:26 AM
Frank

Burr:

I've been wondering how you pronounce your name. Is it Burr, as in "burro",
Burr as in "it cold out here", or Burr as in the things that stick to your
socks?

Frank

Old October 4th 03, 01:36 AM
Burr

Like Raymond Burr, Burro, Burr it's cold out here.

You can call me anything but late for dinner.

OR, You can call me jack or you can call me Fred or you can call me
Mike or----

Old October 4th 03, 01:47 AM
N8KDV

Frank wrote:

Burr:

I've been wondering how you pronounce your name. Is it Burr, as in "burro",
Burr as in "it cold out here", or Burr as in the things that stick to your
socks?

Frank

I pronounce it Cousin Burr. (Watch out cuzz, it's darn cold out here... I may
be movin in with ya).

Old October 4th 03, 03:09 AM
Burr

YUP, It's darn cold here too, it 79° and falling here. I may have to get
my long johns out in the morning.

Burr
The Truth Lies Here
South Left Coast U.S.A.
There is no gravity. The Earth Sucks.
Please remove "panties" before replying!

Old October 4th 03, 12:21 PM
Bob Gaudio

I don't see the accident listed in the NTSB Accident Reports
http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/month.asp

Please advise.

Bob