Old October 31st 14, 06:31 PM
Junior Member

Post CC Radio 2 won't turn on

The power button on my CCRadio2 has stopped working. After taking off the back of the radio, a U shaped piece of plastic about 1 in. long & 1/8 in wide fell out.I don't know if this has anything to do with the power button or not. My question is: Is this something I could fix myself or does it require professional repair?
Thanks to anybody who can help