Old September 9th 03, 04:31 PM
Walter Treftz

Default Freebie ITU Books

I have a mess of older (some fairly recent, some not) of the ITU (a/k/a/
Berne Lists
to R/O's) merchant marine (ship calls, shore calls, freqs, QTH's, full
data) books
that can be had for the postage from Florida. I just retired as merchant
marine R/O
and these are surplus to my needs in SWL. Reply to me at
penguino/at/atlantic/dot/net --- you know how to make it right.
73 Walt N4GL