Old December 12th 04, 05:08 AM
U Know Who

Default FS 8 pill Linear

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:09:46 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

WA3MOJ wrote in :

In article , Adair
Winter says...

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
http://tinypic.com/vvqkp

My friend is building these in his basement. Be LOUD and PROUD!

$500 firm.

Contact

LOL! I don't think I want to transmit thur anything that has "pills"
in it.. G

Adair

You ****ing pussy! My 32 pill will make you sound like a mud duck!

you have a 32 pill? Is your Name prozac??

No! But your is!!!

Really, i thought it was wa3wmoj

No, oh deranged one, you don't even know who you are. Most here do though.
You are the little childish, deranged troll we love to embarrass by pointing
out your inability to use the English language to communicate.

Old December 12th 04, 01:47 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:09:46 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

WA3MOJ wrote in
:

In article ,
Adair Winter says...

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
http://tinypic.com/vvqkp

My friend is building these in his basement. Be LOUD and PROUD!

$500 firm.

Contact

LOL! I don't think I want to transmit thur anything that has
"pills" in it.. G

Adair

You ****ing pussy! My 32 pill will make you sound like a mud duck!

you have a 32 pill? Is your Name prozac??

No! But your is!!!

Really, i thought it was wa3wmoj

No, oh deranged one, you don't even know who you are. Most here do
though. You are the little childish, deranged troll we love to
embarrass by pointing out your inability to use the English language
to communicate.

LOL I sure do know who i am randy crackman, it is you who is having a
hard time with it.

Troll.

Old December 12th 04, 01:48 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"Ed Price" wrote in

"WA3MOJ" wrote in message
In article ,
Adair Winter
says...

--
Young Men are delicious,
Healthy, virile and strong,

Assuming those sentiments are not forged, it explains why WA3MOJ has
almost 1400 look-ups at QRZ. I guess everyone can't imagine how a
supposedly bright guy could be such an ass.

Ed
wb6wsn

Of course it is a forge these cbers are real moron's they have
besmirched wa3moj based on assumptions and fantasy claims.

No, you need to accept the blame for that. At one point you thought it
was funny to use someone else's call, and even made it a point to
perpetuate it. Don't now attempt to make yourself appear less than
culpable.

I need to accept the blame for what you guys calling me wa3moj? Yeah ok,
I am to blame for the forges? I told you I am not wa3moj, you keep
calling me it, landshark has said I am definatly wa3moj. so has steveo
now he is hedging his bet on icecoldyc word, or did I just read google
and pick out certain posts with ice and prozac? and mention certain buzz
words to get you guys off.

Troll.

Old December 12th 04, 06:14 PM
U Know Who

[...]