Codar Cr-66

Old April 7th 17, 05:59 PM
Masterice Masterice is offline
Junior Member

Smile Codar Cr-66

Hello all.
I am just starting a refurbishment of a fairly good condition Codar CR-66 receiver.
This has the S meter option but not the EM84 magic eye option.
I have some information (a fairly poor schematic and some service info) but I'm trying to find a copy of the original owners construction manual.

Any information will be gratefully received

Masterice

Codar AT5 MarkAren Boatanchors 0 October 2nd 06 04:10 PM
CODAR Verstaldin Shortwave 0 September 14th 06 03:45 AM
CODAR Verstaldin Shortwave 0 September 14th 06 03:40 AM
Codar Theo Homebrew 0 April 4th 06 10:05 PM
Codar AT5 sb Boatanchors 0 July 19th 05 01:42 PM