Old December 22nd 16, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Dealing with a unruly cb radio operator

I'm concerned that I am dealing with a unruly CB radio operator
His cb handle is Smokemycockinmymouth what can I do to with his comments over channel 19...he called me a ****ing goof and a ****ing piece of **** I am under industry canada Toronto office 151 yonge street 416-972-5000 please help cb Rambo I am from Barrie Ontario canada.

cb radio concerns (DEALING WITH LOCAL TRUCKERS WITHIN BARRIE) [email protected] CB 3 March 13th 16 07:44 AM
DEALING WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS IN SIMCOE COUNTY CB RAMBO[_2_] CB 2 March 6th 13 07:39 PM
Who are you dealing with on the internet ? Tom Equipment 1 February 29th 04 01:41 PM
Dealing with off topic Rick Antenna 1 November 10th 03 03:51 PM
What is a Ham Radio Operator? JRM Policy 0 September 12th 03 01:31 AM