LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old April 14th 17, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006
Default Tucker Carlson

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:56:11 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Trump lies,,, I don't believe most anything he says anymore. ALL politicians are Crooks and Liars. www.metro.co.uk US drops largest non nuclear bomb on target in Afghanistan

It cost $16,000,000 per bomb. Nothing but a stupid public relations stunt. Trump needs to get rid of his infatuation with all things military. Generals in the military are megalomaniacs who have been having their asses kissed by staff and troops for decades and they come to believe they are infallible. In reality they are deluded psychos detached from reality.

Trump needs to channel LBJ and ask how blindly following the military brass works out in the end.

Trump is definitely a one termer.

#12   Report Post  
Old April 14th 17, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 1:01:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:56:11 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Trump lies,,, I don't believe most anything he says anymore. ALL politicians are Crooks and Liars. www.metro.co.uk US drops largest non nuclear bomb on target in Afghanistan

It cost $16,000,000 per bomb. Nothing but a stupid public relations stunt.. Trump needs to get rid of his infatuation with all things military. Generals in the military are megalomaniacs who have been having their asses kissed by staff and troops for decades and they come to believe they are infallible. In reality they are deluded psychos detached from reality.

Trump needs to channel LBJ and ask how blindly following the military brass works out in the end.

Trump is definitely a one termer.

WIKILEAKS: MOAB Destroyed cia Tunnels. www.yournewswire.com ...Right On, MOAB, Right ONNNN,,,
  #13   Report Post  
Old April 15th 17, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:35:05 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

WIKILEAKS: MOAB Destroyed cia Tunnels. www.yournewswire.com ...Right On, MOAB, Right ONNNN,,,

From the linked article:

"The 2005 NYT article gives more information on the tunnels currently under bombardment by U.S. bombs at a cost of $314,000,000 so far."

"Sounds like a very elaborate, expensive CIA-funded set-up Bin Laden had in the Tora Bora. And now it’s costing billions to destroy. Perhaps the government could have saved everybody’s time and money by not financing the jihadis and their elaborate caves in the first place?"

Build the tunnels for billions of $$$ profits and then destroy same tunnels for billions of $$$ profit. Military Industrial Complex hard-on!

Not to worry though, the criminal CIA is being most careful not to destroy any of the poppy fields. Can't interfere with their HEROIN supply business you know.
  #14   Report Post  
Old April 15th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:28:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:

From the linked article:

"The 2005 NYT article gives more information on the tunnels currently under bombardment by U.S. bombs at a cost of $314,000,000 so far."

"Sounds like a very elaborate, expensive CIA-funded set-up Bin Laden had in the Tora Bora. And now it’s costing billions to destroy. Perhaps the government could have saved everybody’s time and money by not financing the jihadis and their elaborate caves in the first place?"

Build the tunnels for billions of $$$ profits and then destroy same tunnels for billions of $$$ profit. Military Industrial Complex hard-on!

Not to worry though, the criminal CIA is being most careful not to destroy any of the poppy fields. Can't interfere with their HEROIN supply business you know.

Youtube (by joetalk100) Just keep singing Kumbaya because everything is beautiful and this can never happen here. ...Dr. Dao escaped the horror of the Vietnam Conflict, he moved to America. He got his face busted up (he has to get reconstructive surgery now) and dragged down the isle in United Airlines, American Airlines company. Dr. Dao would have been safer in Vietnam..
  #15   Report Post  
Old April 15th 17, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:47:20 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:28:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:

From the linked article:

Youtube (by joetalk100) Just keep singing Kumbaya because everything is beautiful and this can never happen here. ...Dr. Dao escaped the horror of the Vietnam Conflict, he moved to America. He got his face busted up (he has to get reconstructive surgery now) and dragged down the isle in United Airlines, American Airlines company. Dr. Dao would have been safer in Vietnam.

FOAB, Russian, Father Of All Bombs. Four times more powerful than MOAB.

#16   Report Post  
Old April 15th 17, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:47:20 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Youtube (by joetalk100) Just keep singing Kumbaya because everything is beautiful and this can never happen here. ...Dr. Dao escaped the horror of the Vietnam Conflict, he moved to America. He got his face busted up (he has to get reconstructive surgery now) and dragged down the isle in United Airlines, American Airlines company. Dr. Dao would have been safer in Vietnam.

He should have moved to Russia, it's much safer than the USA. And I'm not so sure there isn't more liberty there as well.
  #17   Report Post  
Old April 15th 17, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:15:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:

He should have moved to Russia, it's much safer than the USA. And I'm not so sure there isn't more liberty there as well.

Local liquor doesn't carry my favorite Vodka - Russian Standard "The mix of winter wheat and glacial waters make this a smooth sipping spirit. "http://www.russianstandardvodka.com/brands/own-brands/russian-vodka

They'll be trouble if they don't have it in stock next time I stop in. They've been warned.
  #18   Report Post  
Old April 15th 17, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

Default Tucker Carlson

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:42:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:15:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Local liquor doesn't carry my favorite Vodka - Russian Standard "The mix of winter wheat and glacial waters make this a smooth sipping spirit. "http://www.russianstandardvodka.com/brands/own-brands/russian-vodka

They'll be trouble if they don't have it in stock next time I stop in. They've been warned.

Russian man chugs 3 bottles of vodka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Pl1KBC_sA

Makes me thirsty just watching it. Guess I'll mix me up a screwdriver.