Old April 16th 17, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kimmy boy.

The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 9:49:19 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Nyssa wrote:

No wall, just a wide Demilitarized Zone.

The North's side has huge loud speakers blaring out
propaganda while the South has a tax-free bonus for
those South Koreans willing to live near the Zone.

There are a number of tank traps embedded in overpasses
along the major highways leading from the North into
Seoul that can be detonated to block the highways. And
soldiers with automatic rifles patrolling along those
highways at all times.

Been there, seen that. It was an interesting tour that
included a stop at the buildings in Panmunjom that are
used for the never-ending negotiations between the two
countries. Very depressing overall.

Nyssa, who has been to some unusual places in her younger
days

Yes, lots of security on BOTH sides. But the kidnappings will continue!
Let's hope TRUMP's armada brings John Wayne and the rest of the
fighting Seebees to build a Korean Great Wall of TRUMP!

Panmunjomb, Military Demarcation Line is where our Troops 'stare down' the
North Koreans. Yesterday I read somewhere that Kimmy boy has plans to
kidnap Westerners in North Korea and South Korea too and hold them hostage
if Trump bombs North Korea.

Old April 16th 17, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

North Korea's Military is malnourished ...That is why they are so skinny all he time, you could probally knock most of them down with a wet noodle. Seven little thumb size potatos and maybe some rice for a meal. Some people actually do eat grass too. A lot of North Korea's Miitary troops are used for doing menial/ordinary non-military jobs, same as the civilian people. Most North Koreans want Freedom, it is their govt that keeps them down.
Old April 16th 17, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Panmunjomb, Military Demarcation Line is where our Troops 'stare down' the North Koreans. Yesterday I read somewhere that Kimmy boy has plans to kidnap Westerners in North Korea and South Korea too and hold them hostage if Trump bombs North Korea.

I don't doubt that Kimmy is capable of kidnapping Westerners in S.
Korea, but wouldn't it make more sense to do it before the shooting
starts? You know, announce that the hostages are being held at the
known nuke facilities before they're attacked.

A likely retaliation would be a conventional and chemical weapon attack
on US bases in S, Korea and and Japan.

Old April 17th 17, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:12:39 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Panmunjomb, Military Demarcation Line is where our Troops 'stare down' the North Koreans. Yesterday I read somewhere that Kimmy boy has plans to kidnap Westerners in North Korea and South Korea too and hold them hostage if Trump bombs North Korea.

I don't doubt that Kimmy is capable of kidnapping Westerners in S.
Korea, but wouldn't it make more sense to do it before the shooting
starts? You know, announce that the hostages are being held at the
known nuke facilities before they're attacked.

A likely retaliation would be a conventional and chemical weapon attack
on US bases in S, Korea and and Japan.

tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) Could Trump, Putin, and Xi be conspiring for World peace?
Old April 17th 17, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Panmunjomb, Military Demarcation Line is where our Troops 'stare down' the North Koreans. Yesterday I read somewhere that Kimmy boy has plans to kidnap Westerners in North Korea and South Korea too and hold them hostage if Trump bombs North Korea.

I don't doubt that Kimmy is capable of kidnapping Westerners in S.
Korea, but wouldn't it make more sense to do it before the shooting
starts? You know, announce that the hostages are being held at the
known nuke facilities before they're attacked.

A likely retaliation would be a conventional and chemical weapon attack
on US bases in S, Korea and and Japan.

tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) Could Trump, Putin, and Xi be conspiring for World peace?

Could neo nazis be grasping at straws?