Old April 20th 17, 09:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stop the Hating on DhiaDuit

He's a good guy and a lot more intelligent than he lets on.

His is a good ole boy homespun country humor and wisdom ala Andy Griffith. https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YL1Nh57sE_w
with a dash of Will Rogers sprinkled in https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IR_VAirKE9I
and a pinch of Jerry Clower for good measure. https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IWVB1ghsoBs

You city slickers just don't get it and never will because it's a how you were brought up type a thing. I get it because I'm country born and raised. And I'm not talking music because I can't stand that sheet.

God Bless DhiaDuet.
Old April 20th 17, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:45:11 AM UTC-5, wrote:
He's a good guy and a lot more intelligent than he lets on.

His is a good ole boy homespun country humor and wisdom ala Andy Griffith. https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YL1Nh57sE_w
with a dash of Will Rogers sprinkled in https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IR_VAirKE9I
and a pinch of Jerry Clower for good measure. https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IWVB1ghsoBs

You city slickers just don't get it and never will because it's a how you were brought up type a thing. I get it because I'm country born and raised. And I'm not talking music because I can't stand that sheet.

God Bless DhiaDuet.

jimstone.is Operation ''Gotham Shield''
Old April 23rd 17, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 4:45:11 AM UTC-4, wrote:
He's a good guy and a lot more intelligent than he lets on.

Somebody been hatin' on DD ? ? ?
If they are, I hope their dawg dies.
DD ain't never bothered nobody.

Old April 23rd 17, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Exclusive: Proof North Korea ship coal to China via Russia (they using railroad carts via Russia) Youtube Sixth Seal News Talk

Hating Palin Barry[_3_] Shortwave 56 August 8th 09 09:41 PM
BTW if you want to stop the shit stop the mularkie [email protected] Policy 2 January 19th 06 08:48 PM
of stveie can stop what he sees as the abuse of his daughter's memery but he doesn't want to stop it an_old_friend Policy 2 December 26th 05 05:58 PM
Neo-nazi Vonbluvens proven to be self hating Jew I. P. Yurin Shortwave 1 September 3rd 03 03:31 PM