Old January 6th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default EB5AGV WEB update: workbench

Hello!

Some time ago I started a new section on my WEB. It is called EB5AGV's
Workbench. On it I hope to share with visitors my experiences fixing
test and radio gear in an informal way (kind of Blog sometimes).

First installment was devoted to the HP-8640B signal generator.

Second one (and just uploaded!) talks about the Kenwood R-5000 DRM
addition.

Address of the index page is:

http://jvgavila.com/workb.htm

Hope you enjoy it!