Old June 21st 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd Laviies, hypocrite, liar, retard, thread jacker, and freak.

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:09:01 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Jun 20, 8:02?pm, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:58:10 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 20, 4:18?pm, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:20:06 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 20, 12:03?pm, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:36:04 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:37?pm, wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/06/m...tion-with.html

that is hteh gist of Dloyd is asserting that if someone places say an
ads in my name (or caitlyn in this case) that the perosns whoose name
is being falsely used is somehow respoble the criminal action of a
party or indeed parties unkown

Indeed If as has been threatened ads wil l palced in my name or
sactions with a check arriving in my mail box the money legaly is MINE
the sender has been vitumized but not by me

the sdame thing applies to Caitlyn the victum of being accused of
being transgendered (i do not know or care wether is the case)

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

What are you whining about now?

if you could red you'd know

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Sorry I don't "red", I like blue.

yawn

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

If your tired, go to sleep.

I do wsh youd quote correctly Dloyd

I wish you would shut the hell up...........

so much for your claim I was doing what you wanted

........., but I don't see that happening
either

what some realism from you I am truly shocked

. So deal with it and stop whining.

try out your own advice Dloyd

Old June 21st 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:37?pm, wrote:
[...]

Now you may resume dancing, Monkey.

Dloyd