Old April 12th 17, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tucker Carlson

The more I watch him the more I like him. His is the only show with any credibility on Faux News Network.

How long it will be before they get rid of him? Can't have any serious journalism going on now can we!

Old April 12th 17, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hitler style 'TSA'. www.whatreallyhappened.com and, www.theindicter.com and, www.theduran.com
Old April 13th 17, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:04:31 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Hitler style 'TSA'. www.whatreallyhappened.com and, www.theindicter.com and, www.theduran.com

TSA pervert molesting young boy video.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-creeped-out/

I haven't flown since they created the TSA and never will. I get to where I want to go just fine without airplanes.
Old April 13th 17, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I haven't flown since 1964 when I was in the Army. Those ratty tatty Helicopters, they just vibrated to pieces. www.jimstone.is says Jared Kushner is a mole and Ivanka is an easily manipulated valley girl. www.freebeacon.com says New Front in White House Civil War as Kushner Asserts Authority at NSC ...Trump needs to Wake Up!

Old April 13th 17, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

...Trump needs to Wake Up!

The TRUMPistas need to wake up. Dishonest Don has ALWAYS been a FAKE.

Old April 13th 17, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Trump lies,,, I don't believe most anything he says anymore. ALL politicians are Crooks and Liars. www.metro.co.uk US drops largest non nuclear bomb on target in Afghanistan
Old April 14th 17, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Daisy cutter (fuse)

Old April 14th 17, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:56:11 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Trump lies,,, I don't believe most anything he says anymore. ALL politicians are Crooks and Liars. www.metro.co.uk US drops largest non nuclear bomb on target in Afghanistan

IsraeLIE psychopath Benjamin Netanyahu stayed at Kushner's house when visiting the US. The Jews and Arabs will manipulate Trump into attacking Iran and that is going to be an absolute disaster for the world. Most people are so ignorant of history that they don't even know that Iran is not Arab it is Persian and Saudi Arabia hates Iran. The IsraeLIES and ARABS are on the same team. Corrupt scumbags the both of them.

Trump campaigns on getting the US the hell out of the middle east and now is escalating involvement.

Trump campaigns on making friends with Russia and standing up to Commie China. Now he declares Russia is the enemy and China is our fried. An astonishing reversal in so short of time.

Deep government must have given him the private viewing of the Zapruder film.
After which the Q&A goes:
Globalists: Any questions Donald?
Trump: No. I understand.
Globalists: You are dismissed.

Like I said, the train wreck has officially begun.

Old April 14th 17, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:56:11 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Trump lies,,, I don't believe most anything he says anymore. ALL politicians are Crooks and Liars. www.metro.co.uk US drops largest non nuclear bomb on target in Afghanistan

Jews have taken over Trump's Inner Circle. This will not end well.

"Gary Cohn, a former Goldman Sachs president, is capitalizing on his new position as director of Trump’s National Economic Council to push a centrist vision and court bipartisan support on some of Trump’s top agenda items such as tax reform and a $1 trillion infrastructure plan.

The growing strength of Cohn and like-minded moderates was on display this week as Trump reversed himself on several high-profile issues — including a less confrontational approach to China, an endorsement of government subsidies for exports and the current leadership of the Federal Reserve. The president’s new positions move him much closer to the views of Cohn and others on Wall Street, not to mention mainstream Republicans and Democrats."

"It was the clearest sign yet that an alliance of moderates in the White House — including Cohn; senior adviser Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law; and another influential Goldman Sachs alumnus, Dina Powell — is racking up successes in a battle over ideology and control with hardcore conservatives led by chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon, who held sway at the start of the administration." Story continued at https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...671_story.html