Old September 5th 03, 05:34 PM
CW

Default BEWARE SPENDING TIME ANSWERING QUESTIONS HERE (WAS Electronic Questions)

Are you new to usenet? If not, why did this surprise you?
"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
After spending some time answering AC circuit theory questions here
including problem solutions
Turns out the guy who asked the questions had an invalid e-mail address

and
he never acknowledged the post

SO BEWARE YA ALL -- BEST SEND THEM TO A URL OR BOOK AND NOT SPEND MUCH

TIME
AT IT

TEACH EM HOW TO FISH, BUT DON'T GIVE EM THE FISH --- SEEMS TO BE GOOD

ADVICE

OH WELL --- I HAD FUN KNOWING I CUD STILL SOLVE AC PARALLEL CKT PROBLEMS

HP CALCULATOR HP-10C SURE HELPED

--
73 From The Signal In The Noise
Caveat Lector Ya All

Old September 5th 03, 06:20 PM
James Mosier

Ed,

You made a very good point. Plenty of lurkers follow the news groups like
me. I found the tpub site very helpful.

Jim KD8GS

"Ed Cregger" wrote in message
The beauty of the internet is that millions of people are viewing anything
that is posted. Certainly, others may have learned something from your
effort, even though the original poster may not have followed up.

Ed, NM2K