Old June 12th 05, 07:01 PM
atomicthumbs

Default I just bought a new ATS-909

I am the happiest person alive right now.

Old June 12th 05, 11:58 PM
Telamon

In article .com,
"atomicthumbs" wrote:

I am the happiest person alive right now.

Congratulations. This is not the best day to try out SW though so don't
panic if your reception is not good.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 13th 05, 12:47 AM
m II

atomicthumbs wrote:

I am the happiest person alive right now.

Congratulations. I was so pleased with mine, I bought a Radio Shack DX 398 as a
spare. You've probably seen this site already, but if not...

http://members.verizon.net/~vze20h45...ats909faq.html

mike
Old June 14th 05, 01:45 PM
D. Martin

I had a happy experience regarding a "909". The day I got rid of the
thing. Maybe you'll get more satisfaction out of yours, somehow.

Darren

Old June 14th 05, 02:52 PM
John S.

Congratulations...that is a very nice radio. For me the first few days
with a new radio are a combination of some frustration trying to
decipher cryptic documentation and a lot of joy when I do figure out
how most of the features work.

Have fun!