Old January 10th 04, 02:39 AM
Stan Shankman

Default Wanted: Schematic diagram for Heathkit HX-11 transmitter . . .

Greetings all,

Okay, so I asked in an earlier post for the manual – and received no response.

But, since all I really want is the schematic, I thought I would try again.

Do you remember the Heathkit HX-11?

It was a short-lived Heathkit product – and resembles a DX-20 – if I remember that model correctly.
Anyway, the HX-11 is a low powered crystal-controlled multi-band CW transmitter.

I’m looking for an e-copy of the schematic diagram.

So, if anyone has one of these, and still owns the manual it would be appreciated if you could make a scan of the schematic.

I bet other HX-11 owners would like it also!

Thanks all,

Stan Shankman – K7SJB