Old October 27th 04, 06:38 PM
Len Over 21

Default Designed And Built By PROFESSIONALS....

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

Best guess at the moment is to call him , I guess.

".org" NOT ".net" :-)

IEEE is a professional association, thus qualifying for the ".org"

Old October 28th 04, 02:04 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

Best guess at the moment is to call him , I guess.

".org" NOT ".net" :-)

IEEE is a professional association, thus qualifying for the ".org"

The ARRL, not a professional association. Its web url is
www.arrl.org.
How ever did they manage to "qualify"?

See ya, org.

Dave K8MN
Old November 5th 04, 08:10 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Brian Kelly wrote:

snip

All very nice and entertaining for you few, but NOTHING in regards
to amateur radio and certainly NOT about policy thereto.

The "architectural digest" forum is up on the 3rd floor to the right.

When you've all had some experience building high-rises, come
on back and TRY to stay somewhere in the vicinity of RADIO.

Old November 5th 04, 06:29 PM
Mike Coslo

Len Over 21 wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Brian Kelly wrote:

snip

All very nice and entertaining for you few, but NOTHING in regards
to amateur radio and certainly NOT about policy thereto.

Oh dear. If my posts bother you, you *can* filter me out. 8^)

The "architectural digest" forum is up on the 3rd floor to the right.

I'm cool with talking to Jim and Brian and the others here. Thanks for
letting me know though. Join in and participate if you like. Your
opinions are welcome.

When you've all had some experience building high-rises, come
on back and TRY to stay somewhere in the vicinity of RADIO.

Thanks for the invitation to leave, but I think most of us in this
thread are enjoying ourselves. So I'll just hang out and continue.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old November 8th 04, 12:22 AM
William

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
Len Over 21 wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Brian Kelly wrote:

snip

All very nice and entertaining for you few, but NOTHING in regards
to amateur radio and certainly NOT about policy thereto.

Oh dear. If my posts bother you, you *can* filter me out. 8^)

Carbonate charcoal doesn't work. Maybe UV and reverse osmosis.
Old November 8th 04, 02:35 AM
Mike Coslo

William wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Brian Kelly wrote:

snip

All very nice and entertaining for you few, but NOTHING in regards
to amateur radio and certainly NOT about policy thereto.

Oh dear. If my posts bother you, you *can* filter me out. 8^)

Carbonate charcoal doesn't work. Maybe UV and reverse osmosis.

No, all you have to do is go to the message filters of your newsreader.

- Mike KB3EIA -