Old June 4th 11, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.video.satellite.dbs,rec.video.satellite.tvro,alt.dss.hack,alt.dbs.echostar.hack

Default balcony railing mount for DBS dish

(Bill) wrote in
om:

Hello

I am trying to come up with a "balcony railing mount" for
use with a Ku-band dish plus dish mover. I have searched
google and have not found any online dealers which sell
such a mount.

SOLUTION= Hire me to Whack your landlord; Access to roof now
permitted due to offer he couldn't refuse; Problem solved :-)

Balcony railing a good antenna? cadillac_eldorado Shortwave 10 February 12th 08 02:43 PM
Dish Network "500" dish with two LNBs Mike Andrews Homebrew 4 February 23rd 07 09:54 PM
balcony railing mount for DBS dish Bob Miller Antenna 1 October 16th 04 02:31 PM
ATAS-120 balcony mount 'Doc Antenna 1 June 29th 04 03:01 PM
Help: balcony antenna Mr. Dell Shortwave 4 February 23rd 04 03:03 PM