Old July 26th 14, 12:52 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Project Shun: An intro for rec.radio.* users

On 7/25/2014 6:15 PM, Brian Reay wrote:
"Kraftee" wrote:

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

But when he starts to stalk other posters within 2 or 3 posts, that is beyond the pale....

Rambo has a peculiar idea of free speech. It seems it only applies to those
he agrees with or
to subjects he agrees with. Otherwise it is classed as goading.

A bit like his idea of being more highly qualified, which is very peculiar.

It makes me wonder if Rambo is one of Gareth's aliases. After all, it's
hard to believe anyone is as stoopid as Gareth.

But I guess in this world there are people that stoopid.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old July 27th 14, 11:51 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:39:39 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

It was a joke.

The trouble is that Gareth and his camp followers are once again messing
up perfectly good groups. If only they would stay in ukra.

--
M0WYM
Sales @ radiowymsey

Old July 27th 14, 12:10 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 27/07/14 11:51, Wymsey wrote:

The trouble is that Gareth and his camp followers are once again messing
up perfectly good groups. If only they would stay in ukra.

Camp followers? Ah, you mean Rambo.

Just wait until Gareth gets home this evening - he's gonna Squeem, and
squeem, and squeem, until he makes us all sick.

Old July 27th 14, 12:11 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Wymsey wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:39:39 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

It was a joke.

The trouble is that Gareth and his camp followers are once again messing
up perfectly good groups. If only they would stay in ukra.

This is a new level of hypocrisy from Chaz here, not least of all due to
his pointless cross-post. Then again, hypocrisy and trolling go hand in
hand, and I think it's becoming clear that that's Chaz's game. Disgraceful
behaviour.

--
Stephen Thomas Cole // Sent from my iPhone
Old July 27th 14, 12:14 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:10:58 +0100, Osama Bean Laden wrote:

Camp followers? Ah, you mean Rambo.

No.

Old July 27th 14, 12:20 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 27/07/14 12:14, Wymsey wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:10:58 +0100, Osama Bean Laden wrote:

Camp followers? Ah, you mean Rambo.

No.

He's the only camp follower he's got.

Old July 27th 14, 04:53 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:20:55 +0100, Osama Bean Laden wrote:

Camp followers? Ah, you mean Rambo.

No.

He's the only camp follower he's got.

Hardly, wherever he goes to stir the mire a whole troop of mud chuckers
is not far behind. Just sin bins the lot of 'em :-)

Old July 27th 14, 10:16 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

On 27/07/14 11:51, Wymsey wrote:

The trouble is that Gareth and his camp followers are once again messing
up perfectly good groups. If only they would stay in ukra.

Camp followers? Ah, you mean Rambo.

I don't think I can be described in any as "camp".

Old July 27th 14, 10:20 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Kraftee" wrote:

What give them the right to deny the free speech of others...

Nothing!

But when he starts to stalk other posters within 2 or 3 posts, that is beyond the pale....

Rambo has a peculiar idea of free speech. It seems it only applies to those
he agrees with or
to subjects he agrees with. Otherwise it is classed as goading.

A bit like his idea of being more highly qualified, which is very peculiar.

It makes me wonder if Rambo is one of Gareth's aliases. After all, it's
hard to believe anyone is as stoopid as Gareth.

But I guess in this world there are people that stoopid.

I'll choose my friends Jerry, despite what you or anyone else claim.
Old July 27th 14, 10:29 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 7/24/2014 4:06 AM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Morning folks. I've been observing with sadness the infiltration by Gareth
Alun Evans to rec.radio.* recently and the disruption and rudeness that has
followed.

Seems to me that there are two things these groups like to talk about.
The second one is radio.

Just say NO! and that includes talking about not talking to him.

--

Rick