Old March 2nd 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Motorola UHF MSR-2000 Repeater Boards and VHF Repeater

FS: Receiver, Exciter and Squelch Gate Modules from a working UHF
MSR-2000 Repeater. The rest of the Repeater pieces were used by several
other groups for other projects, so no other pieces are available. Both
Receiver and Exciter should tune down into the 440-450 MHz ham band
without modifications.

I have one - UHF Receiver model # TRE6162A which includes a channel
element for 465.100 MHz, and one - UHF Exciter model TLE5512B with a
channel element for 460.100 MHz. $125 each plus shipping.

Also available are two - MSR-2000 Squelch Gate Modules - $35/each plus
postage. I believe these are new - they were spares from our shop, and
were still in the original Motorola black antistatic bags.

I also have available a complete, very nice condition MSR-2000 100-Watt
VHF Repeater in the 160 MHz Range, with the Continuous-Duty
transmitter.

Larry
larryj at teleport dot com