Old October 28th 03, 09:53 PM
Larry

Default FS: HARRIS RF102A HF AMPLIFIER & AUTO ANTENNA TUNNER

For Sale: HARRIS RF102A HF AMPLIFIER & AUTO ANTENNA TUNNER

It is working and in good condition. This amp uses a 3-1000Z Triode. It is
continous duty keydown forever rated at 1000 watts output from 2 - 30 Mhz.
It has 10 channelized preset frequencies that you can set for autotune
operation. The matching antenna tunner is slaved to the amplifier to auto
tune the antenna accordingly. It can also be manually tunned to any
frequency between 2 & 30 Mhz. The powersupply consist of a fullwave bridge
and is not a voltage doubler type. The perfect amplifier for RTTY, etc. I
have copies of the manuals as well. The amplifier is dusty and has been
re-painted by someone other than me but can be put back to original colors
without too much work. I use this on 80 & 40 meters, 80 watts in gets 1420
watts out. It weighs 300 pounds and the antenna tunner weighs around 60
pounds. Local pickup or you arrange for shipping. I can e-mail pictures if
desired. I would like to get what I have in it which is $950.00 but will
consider other discussion.

(936) 203-4186

Regards