Old July 4th 03, 04:21 PM
LLOYD DAVIES N0VFP

Default WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

From: (Andre)
Date: 7/4/2003 10:03 AM Central Daylight Time
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP?

Where are all the tough guys in this shortwave newsgroup like
GrtPumpkin32 (Linus), RHF, Bball, N8KDV(Steve), Starman, Phil, Frank
Dresser, Dan Conti, Tad Early, Tasd Early, Red October90, Brian
Denley, DeWayne, Al Patrick, Agent Smith, Burr, Mike Maghakian, Paul,
Joe Strain, bpnjensen (Bruce Jensen), Diver4777, Radioman390, Eric F.
Richards, R274C, Hfguy, DougSlug, RFCOMMSYS, Signalchaser, Robert, MJC
, Dxlover, Elfa , J Tabor, Telamon, Dxing since 1957, Michael Moore,
Mark Keith, Radioguy and the rest of the regular contributors of this
shortwave newsgroup. "I THOUGHT ALL OF YOU ARE MACHO MEN", What
happened? Perhaps your all R.I.P. (Rest In Peace) dominated by the
intellectual gays and politics groups.
Perhaps all of you are hiding at the back of your wives because
you cannot fight back against the infiltrators like the gays and the
politics groups that dominated the shortwave newsgroup at this time.
In short all of you are a bundle of cowards, you are running away from
the high ground of the shortwave newsgroup. Wake up, fight back your
rights. That is your group, don't allow the infiltrators to throw you
out of your own newsgroup.
The infiltrator has discovered that all you in this shortwave
newsgroup are all weak. You cannot compose a very intellectual article
or contribute valuable information related to shortwave which you can
learn out of it. Instead all of you placed rubbish topics, using
offensive languages on your posts and insulting each other.
In order to throw out the infiltrators, you should learn how to
compose a good article related to shortwave which everybody will
learn. Because its not only you are reading or viewing this newsgroup
but it becomes the focus of the world to read articles. Even though
they are not a member of this group but they read those articles that
you post in this shortwave newsgroup. Remember this is the Internet,
people get information from this medium.
Google shortwave newsgroup is not moderated why, because they
want freedom of speech and expression to post a good article related
to the topic and accept criticisms on the article posted on the group
and allow also exchanging of views in a certain article. It doesn't
muzzle free speech or express its views. Google shortwave newsgroup is
like a mirror of democracy in the public arena on the Internet.
Stop hiding, there is nowhere to hide. Go and challenge the gays
and politics infiltrators on your shortwave newsgroup. "STOP THEM".

Andre

I'm hear and i'm queer!!!! I eat tough guys for breakfest.

Lloyd Davies
Lambda Vice President,
Queer Hams of America,
Homos are Hams, Inc.