Old December 6th 05, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLF

Default FS Transformers and more

FS Transformers and more

3 - Audio matching transformers - the type used for PA system matching. New
in box. I believe all 3 have their papers with them. $7.50 each
3 - Misc. Thordarson make transformers - NOS - I believe these were for
older model TV sets, but may be able to be used for other uses,
experimenting, etc. $3.50 each.
1 - Power Transformer from a Tek scope - 535 "maybe" - have a number here
you can cross if you want - $7.50 (HEAVY - for shipping costs)

Grab bags - "may" include various lengths of various guage hook up wire,
components (new - maybe unmarked), connectors, line cord(s), Double sided PC
board material, hardware, etc........ never know what you may get in this
assortment. The price is well worth it if you can use the assortment. $5
each.

Tons of other items - new, NOS, surplus and pulls - available. Write with
needs. Most is on clearance pricing and will be sold CHEAP.

Shipping is extra on "ALL" orders from us - unless specifically stated
otherwise. ALL items sold AS-IS - unless otherwise specifically stated.
--
C. L. Furlong Enterprises - two great businesses, one location.
Electronics Plus: repairs, sales, parts and more. Gifts & Mo Gifts,
For information, send e-mail to: Info, Sales or Postmaster at clfurent.com
Please check out our website. WWW.CLFURENT.COM