Old December 1st 03, 11:09 PM
Ronald Bilodeau

Default Coax Chart.

Hi, Where can I get a coax chart. Thank you very mutch.
Ron. VA3*SGR

Old December 1st 03, 11:59 PM
Dave Platt

Hi, Where can I get a coax chart. Thank you very mutch.

http://www.therfc.com/coax.htm has links to quite a bit of useful
information. It's not all in the form of a single chart, but you may
find what you need.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old December 2nd 03, 05:39 AM
Cecil Moore

Ronald Bilodeau wrote:
Hi, Where can I get a coax chart. Thank you very mutch.

The "Wirebook IV" from http://www.thewireman.com contains
a wealth of information including a coax chart.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old December 2nd 03, 07:35 PM
Steve Nosko

What kind of a "chart" are you after?
I made an Excel spreadsheet plotting the loss for a few common types
RG 8, 58 213 9913 LMR400
Steve,
--
Steve N, K,9,d, c. i email via the arrl net. or remove the q's from the
following

wrote in message
t...
In article , says...
Hi, Where can I get a coax chart. Thank you very mutch.
Ron. VA3*SGR

A "Google" Search reveals quite a few resources. This one might be what
you want.

http://www.eweb-planet.com/kk6ss/coax.html

KA7RGO

Old December 3rd 03, 05:14 PM
Dave Shrader

ARRL Amateur RAdio Handbook

Old December 8th 03, 02:47 AM
Ronald Bilodeau

I am after a chart that will tell me the Ohms of all the coaxes. Thanks,Ron
"Steve Nosko" wrote in message
What kind of a "chart" are you after?
I made an Excel spreadsheet plotting the loss for a few common types
RG 8, 58 213 9913 LMR400
Steve,
--
Steve N, K,9,d, c. i email via the arrl net. or remove the q's from

the
following

wrote in message
t...
In article , says...

Old December 8th 03, 05:35 AM
James

hi

http://www.cablexperts.com

jimbo

Ronald wrote:

I am after a chart that will tell me the Ohms of all the coaxes. Thanks,Ron
"Steve Nosko" wrote in message
What kind of a "chart" are you after?
I made an Excel spreadsheet plotting the loss for a few common types
RG 8, 58 213 9913 LMR400
Steve,
--
Steve N, K,9,d, c. i email via the arrl net. or remove the q's from

the
following

wrote in message
t...
In article , says...

Old December 8th 03, 10:49 PM
Steve Nosko

Try:

http://www.radio-ware.com/products/t...o/coaxloss.htm

or

http://thewireman.com/coaxp.html

--
Steve N, K,9
d, c. i

"James" wrote in message
hi

http://www.cablexperts.com

jimbo

Ronald wrote:

I am after a chart that will tell me the Ohms of all the coaxes.

Thanks,Ron
"Steve Nosko" wrote in message
What kind of a "chart" are you after?
I made an Excel spreadsheet plotting the loss for a few common types
RG 8, 58 213 9913 LMR400
Steve,
--
Steve N, K,9,d, c. i email via the arrl net. or remove the q's

from
the
following

wrote in message
t...
In article ,

says...
Hi, Where can I get a coax chart. Thank you very mutch.
Ron. VA3*SGR

A "Google" Search reveals quite a few resources. This one might be

what
you want.

http://www.eweb-planet.com/kk6ss/coax.html

KA7RGO

Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Antenna 16 December 13th 03 04:01 PM
Burying Coax yea right Antenna 23 October 26th 03 09:12 AM
Ladder Line or Coax For Reception only? Walter Antenna 12 October 11th 03 03:16 AM
Length of Coax Affecting Incident Power to Meter? Dr. Slick Antenna 140 August 18th 03 08:17 PM