Old June 23rd 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default KLV-2000 amplifier for sale

RMITALY KLV-2000 amplifier for sale. 1 year old. All band, all mode
1.5-
30 mhz. When moving, I removed the two 572b tubes. as to not damage
them. When I finally unpacked, I found I had misplaced the tubes and
cap. I purchased brand new tubes, but could not find the cap. The
amplifier is in excellent condition, however I can't use it at my new
apartment. I will pack the tubes separately if there is interest. The
specs can be found at www.rmitaly.com or I can e-mail them. I also
have
all schematics and manuals. Best offer. Thank you.

Floyd
KB2SKH
Old February 8th 13, 11:44 PM
Junior Member

Wink

Hello Do you still have the amp and what are you asking for it ? Thanks!