Old December 1st 04, 01:51 AM
Bill

Default FS: Cushcraft 17B2 BOOMER 2 meter

For Sale: Cushcraft two meter 17B2 17 element BOOMER antenna.
Have you ever ordered something from the cheese and sausage catalog,
and once you got it, the food looked A LOT smaller in real life than
in the catalog?? Well this antenna photo was THE OPPOSITE. It is
BIGGER than the photo! Hi. I have tried EVERYTHING on my small lot to
get enough area. Just too many trees to cut down, and not worth the
price of hiring a tree service. I am just going to a smaller beam.
THIS WAS NEVER USED! It is assembled, if you want to pick up and haul
back on a flat bed. Otherwise, we will dismantle and put in original
box. New its around $275 plus shipping. I will let go for $199 plus
$14.95 shipping. AND I will toss in one of my Yo-Yo-Deluxe Portable
Dipole antennas, too! ($29.95 value...FREE!) You are welcome to call
and use your plastic through my companys merchant account. (DWM
Communications - http://qth.com/dwm) 73 - Bill - WA8MEA -
1.517.563.2613
Old January 20th 10, 05:19 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
[...]
Are you still looking to sell antennas 17B2 boomers yours? I am interested in these antennas

Cushcraft 40 meter rotatable dipole WM2F Antenna 1 January 24th 04 03:49 AM
cushcraft 17b2 information Manuel PĂ©rez Rey Antenna 2 October 22nd 03 06:51 PM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
6 Meter Cushcraft ARX-6 Edflicek Antenna 0 October 6th 03 08:07 PM
Cushcraft A743 40 meter add-on K9SQG Antenna 2 September 3rd 03 10:00 PM