Old August 25th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The REAL Omega Radio is not in Taylorville, IL

Bob W wrote:
The REAL Omega Radio is teamed up with Fox radio and can be found on
the net at http://www.orn.com. Accept no illegal 9M stations which
have stolen Omega's name. The REAL Omega Radio doesn't appreciate
pirates who steal its good name, and the company is now looking into
the theft.

It's not Omega Radio, it's called OMEGA ONE RADIO

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Old August 25th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

cease and desist

Old August 25th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Bob W wrote:
The REAL Omega Radio is teamed up with Fox radio and can be found on
the net at http://www.orn.com. Accept no illegal 9M stations which
have stolen Omega's name. The REAL Omega Radio doesn't appreciate
pirates who steal its good name, and the company is now looking into
the theft.

It's not Omega Radio, it's called OMEGA ONE RADIO

As if anyone cares...?!?!

No one expected you to do anything that was above board,
Toiddie...You blatantly break the law left and right...As long as
Toiddie get's what Toiddie wants, it's " OK "...

So why should we not be surprised that you're now a thief...?!?!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Robeson conitues his libelathon

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Bob W wrote:
The REAL Omega Radio is teamed up with Fox radio and can be found on
the net at http://www.orn.com. Accept no illegal 9M stations which
have stolen Omega's name. The REAL Omega Radio doesn't appreciate
pirates who steal its good name, and the company is now looking into
the theft.

It's not Omega Radio, it's called OMEGA ONE RADIO

As if anyone cares...?!?!

No one expected you to do anything that was above board,
Toiddie...You blatantly break the law left and right...As long as
Toiddie get's what Toiddie wants, it's " OK "...

more libel

So why should we not be surprised that you're now a thief...?!?!

more libel

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO

and flat out forgery Robeson

cease and desist

if you have evidence turn it in to the proper authorties

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 26th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Bob W wrote:
The REAL Omega Radio is teamed up with Fox radio and can be found on
the net at http://www.orn.com. Accept no illegal 9M stations which
have stolen Omega's name. The REAL Omega Radio doesn't appreciate
pirates who steal its good name, and the company is now looking into
the theft.

It's not Omega Radio, it's called OMEGA ONE RADIO

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge. You do have
enough money to afford $125 per hour for a copyright and trade mark
lawyer, don't you? It shouldn't require more than 100 or 200 hours of
billed time for the law firm to handle your case up through the first
hearing. That's somewhere between $12,000 and $25,000 up-front money to
defend yourself.

You probably have that as pocket change in your basement floor safe
(next to the Tonka Toys).

Old August 26th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge.

not by your hand you lack standing and are just butting in

Old August 26th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 25 Aug 2006 18:38:46 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge.

not by your hand you lack standing and are just butting in

I wasn't talking to you.

P.S. You lack standing and are just butting in. PKB.
Old August 26th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge.

not by your hand you lack standing and are just butting in

I wasn't talking to you.

so?

I chose to respond to your trolling as you yourself invited me to

. You lack standing and are just butting in.

nope you gave me standing in this thread by posting it in USENET you
lack stading to say it goes before ajudge so would I apeartly Omega
doesn't seem concerned by omegage one

Old August 26th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge.

not by your hand you lack standing and are just butting in

I wasn't talking to you.

so?

I chose to respond to your trolling as you yourself invited me to

. You lack standing and are just butting in.

nope you gave me standing in this thread by posting it in USENET you
lack stading to say it goes before ajudge so would I apeartly Omega
doesn't seem concerned by omegage one

As was pointed out in another thread, you are one of the kooks.
Therefore, I will ignore all future followups by you.

Goodbye, insignificant kook.
Old August 26th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Bob W wrote:
On 25 Aug 2006 09:04:15 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

The names are too similar. It's easy for the public to confuse the
names, and so your choice will be taken before a judge.

not by your hand you lack standing and are just butting in

I wasn't talking to you.

so?

I chose to respond to your trolling as you yourself invited me to

. You lack standing and are just butting in.

nope you gave me standing in this thread by posting it in USENET you
lack stading to say it goes before ajudge so would I apeartly Omega
doesn't seem concerned by omegage one

As was pointed out in another thread, you are one of the kooks.
Therefore, I will ignore all future followups by you.

meaning you have no answer to my point as is often the case
the facts are you are just harrassing Todd