Old August 19th 03, 12:33 PM
Trs1

Default Need a radio repaired?

I know there are a few people out here that need radios fixed. Do you
have a bunch of broken radios?
If they are complete, I will fix the radio of your choice for free if
you send me the rest. $45 for a single radio repair including most
parts + shipping.

Im interested in mostly export and AM/SSB radios, base or mobile. I
know this sounds like a commercial, but I do this as a service to the
radio community like others out here. So if you are interested, let me
know.

John Johnson
West Coast Radio
P.O. Box 253/111 E. Buell st.
Montague, CA. 96064
Old August 20th 03, 04:40 PM
Brainbuster

Trs1 wrote...

$45 for a single radio repair including most parts + shipping.

Is a CB worth that much to repair?
Over here, you can buy another for that price... only a real good radio
would be worth that much to repair, and it would have to be a serious
problem.

What do you mean by "most parts"? Does that mean that $45 is the minimum,
but it could still cost more?
And, is that:
$45 (including most parts) + shipping.
or
$45 (including most parts + shipping).

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 21st 03, 03:56 AM
gw

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Trs1 wrote...

$45 for a single radio repair including most parts + shipping.

Is a CB worth that much to repair?
Over here, you can buy another for that price... only a real good radio
would be worth that much to repair, and it would have to be a serious
problem.

What do you mean by "most parts"? Does that mean that $45 is the minimum,
but it could still cost more?
And, is that:
$45 (including most parts) + shipping.
or
$45 (including most parts + shipping).

Regards,

Peter.

well i don't need a radio repaired but do you think a couple of
british soccer fans could come over and give georgre a blanket
party???
Old August 21st 03, 05:50 AM
Trs1

It means that $45.00 will cover the repair and most parts like
transistors, diodes, resistors, most IC's. The return shipping is
based on the size of the radio whether its a base or mobile.

These repairs are mainly intended for the more pricy export radios
like Galaxy, Connex, Cobra etc... AM/FM/SSB or similar.
Most of the cheaper radios that are AM only arent really worth
spending that much on like a Cobra 19 DX II.

Trs1 wrote...