Old June 29th 04, 12:16 PM
Mike Terry

Default Bernt Erfjord passes away at age 42

Jan Alvestad writes: "Bernt Erfjord, long time editor of DX-News, fell
victim to cancer on June 26, 2004 at the local hospital in Kristiansand,
Norway. He leaves behind a wife, Anita, and three daughters.

"Bernt has been a central and highly respected resource in various positions
for the DX-Listeners' Club over the last 20 years. His contribution to DXLC
and the publication of the club's magazine has been truly outstanding.

"Bernt became a DXer in the late 1970's and made many friends both in Norway
and internationally. For those who wish to send their condolescence to the
family, write an email to before July 6. We will convey the
messages at an appropriate time. You may leave messages intended for DXLC at
the same email address until the end of August."

Andy Sennitt adds: This news was indeed a shock, and we have sent a short
message of condolence on behalf of Media Network.

(Media Network)