Old June 24th 06, 09:24 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
NoNads Woger

Default Glendale Line Loss

I've been using RG-8 for most of my comms. Not a problem so far. I notice
that my transmit is much faster than my receive in that I can talk to
stations several minutes before they answer me.

Since my RG-8 runs uphill, I am assuming that my outgoing power takes a bit
longer to get to the antenna. Meanwhile, the incoming signal comes down the
antenna wire and blocks out some of my outgoing signal. Since the incoming
signal is running down hill it is faster than the uphill signal.

Is there some way I can get around this? Can I change the angle of the
uphill wire to slow down my transmissions? Can I make my downhill wire
longer so it will slow down the incoming transmissions? Or should I make the
uphill transmission wire longer and talk slower?

Roger

Old June 24th 06, 11:01 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

"NoNads Woger" GlendaleStalker@psycho wrote in message

[...]

You need to switch to mini 8 coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission. If that doesn't get you close enough, buy an
incoming signal resistor. You will have to calculate the impedance for the
desired frequency using this formula: 0u812.Ic divided by xtc% to the 666th
power, multiply by your callsign and subtract the round root of the number
of cw wpm that you can copy and that will get you the value of the incoming
signal resistor. Or you can just use 2 coat hangers with tin foil on the
back to make it directional. Add more hangers
and you can make 20 or 30 element beams.

Old June 24th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

NoNads because Woger's are in my mouth wrote:
I've been using RG-8 for most of my comms. bull****

Wrong. Dumbass Lardass, Roger uses larger coax then that. But then a no
code tech like you wouldn't know anything about line loss.

Old June 25th 06, 06:37 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
NoNads Woger

wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:

You need to switch to mini 8 coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission.

What do I care, I'm just a no code training wheel ham!

Lloyd Austin Davies, N0VFP

Answering your own posts, Woger?

Old June 25th 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
NoNads Woger

wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:

You need to switch to mini 8 coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission.

What do I care, I'm just a two-test jammer and full time stalker.
Nobody likes me and I like nobody.

--
"What's even more pathetic is you seesing Roger everywhere even in posts he
doesn't make."

Old June 25th 06, 02:56 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

NoNads of Wogers ever escapes my mouth wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:

You need to switch to mini 8 coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission.

What do I care,

Poor Lardass, he couldn't even pass the General test ONE time, let
alone TWICE!

Poor eternal no code training wheel ham N0VFP.

Old June 25th 06, 03:59 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

wrote:
NoNads of Wogers ever escapes my mouth wrote:

Poor eternal no code training wheel ham N0VFP.

get help

Old June 25th 06, 05:48 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Morgan

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
NoNads of Wogers ever escapes my mouth wrote:

Poor eternal no code training wheel ham N0VFP.

get

Getting extra points from your gay lover by defending him?

Old June 25th 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote in message
oups.com...

NoNads of Wogers ever escapes my mouth wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:

You need to switch to mini 8 coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission.

What do I care, all I need radios for is to jam others.
Two Test Wiseman

--
Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't mean
everybody else does, imbecile."

Old June 25th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

an_old_friend wrote:
forger
wrote in message
oups.com...

coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission.

What do I care, all I need radios for is to jam others.
Two Test Wiseman

again a forger telling the truth about wismen."

Current through coils Reg Edwards Antenna 939 April 4th 06 12:33 AM
SWR - wtf? john d CB 136 July 2nd 05 08:31 PM
SWR - wtf? Roy Lewallen Antenna 110 July 1st 05 05:30 AM
How to measure soil constants at HF Reg Edwards Antenna 104 June 25th 05 10:46 PM
swr question Fred W4JLE Antenna 27 June 1st 05 01:45 AM