Old August 28th 15, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hils?

Having not heard from Hils for so long I figured he was thrown in the Gulag by the authorities in Britain or murdered by Pakistanis or some such thing.

But apparently he is still posting. So why aren't his posts showing up in this newsgroup?

It is currently 1:51 p.m. and 75 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this 28th day of the year 104.
Old August 29th 15, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 9:38:04 AM UTC-5, Nyssa wrote:

A post of his showed up here yesterday, and I even replied to
it.

Do you have him kill-filed by accident? Or perhaps your
news server has something against him personally?

Nyssa, who misses the easy-to-do killfiles of the old trn

I saw Hil's post in your response to it (not his original post). That is the only way I knew he had posted. Hmm...

Didn't kill file him but don't know about my news server which is google. Doubtful they took any action against him. Oh well I think I'll survive.

Looking forward to listening to your Liberty Net input this evening!

It is currently 1:52 p.m. and 80 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this 29th day of August in the year 104.
Old August 29th 15, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 12:22:24 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 9:38:04 AM UTC-5, Nyssa wrote:

A post of his showed up here yesterday, and I even replied to
it.

Do you have him kill-filed by accident? Or perhaps your
news server has something against him personally?

Nyssa, who misses the easy-to-do killfiles of the old trn

I saw Hil's post in your response to it (not his original post). That is the only way I knew he had posted. Hmm...

Didn't kill file him but don't know about my news server which is google. Doubtful they took any action against him. Oh well I think I'll survive.

Looking forward to listening to your Liberty Net input this evening!

It is currently 1:52 p.m. and 80 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this 29th day of August in the year 104.

I was watching RTE TV News in Dublin, Ireland. 59 degrees in beautiful Dublin, Ireland. Doggy and I like the way they do their TV weather reports over there. Currently, 82 degrees and bright Sunshine over here inside my flower box on doggy's front porch. Over here in The Great Land Mass.

Where ya at, Hils? [email protected] Shortwave 1 August 29th 14 04:36 AM
Where ya at, Hils? dave Shortwave 0 May 17th 14 02:55 PM
Where ya at, Hils? dave Shortwave 1 May 16th 14 05:56 PM