Old October 21st 16, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Question about LMR-200 and N connectors

I'm putting up a discone for UHF/VHF and have settled on LMR-200 as a good
performance/size compromise cable. I have some W5SWL crimp on N conectors
for this cable. I'm wondering what dimension the crimping tool die should be
for crimping on the center pin. I thought it was suppposed to be 0.100
inch, but that's too big. Anyone know the correct crimp dimension?
--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants

---