Old July 3rd 03, 05:25 AM
Robert Casey

Default 5 MHz very popular and it's only a half hour old

Wow! 5 MHz really lit up like a light bulb at the stroke of midnight!

Old July 3rd 03, 11:50 PM
Dan/W4NTI

I just got on and the band really quite alive. Assuming all are actually
running 50 watts Im quite impressed.

Time 5.49 central

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 4th 03, 12:58 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Bit early out on the left coast. Check it later...heck you know that.

Dan/W4NTI
"Phil Kane" wrote in message
.net...
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:50:29 -0500, Dan/W4NTI wrote:

I just got on and the band really quite alive. Assuming all are actually
running 50 watts Im quite impressed.

Time 5.49 central

"All quiet on the Western Front" - just a few heterodynes......

4:14 pm Pacific

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest