Old July 4th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Element 4 - Extra Class Question Pool

Hello All,

Sorry for the OT post, but none of the other "rec.radio.amateur"
groups come any closer.

For the past 2 days, I've been "googling" until my eyes go crossed...

Several months ago, I found a "Microsoft Powerpoint" presentation for
Element 4 - Extra Class License Question Pool. Somehow, it has gotten
deleted and I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Dang!

It was an interactive program which gave you the question and if you
chose
the correct answer, it highlighted your response.

If you chose the wrong answer, it would highlight the correct one.

I have the book and the audio cassettes, all I need is to work the
question
pool.

Now, I can find "PDF" question pools all over the place. I can even
find
Powerpoint programs for the Element 4 question pool, but they give you
the
answer right off the bat, with no thought on your part whatsoever. I
want
to learn this, not just memorize answers to questions.

Do you know where I can I find the interactive Powerpoint Element 4
[Extra] Question Pool? One that makes you think and not give you a
free pass!?

Have a great 4th my friends and many thanks for taking the time to
respond!

73's!

Alain

Old July 6th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Alain wrote:

Now, I can find "PDF" question pools all over the place. I can even find
Powerpoint programs for the Element 4 question pool, but they give you the
answer right off the bat, with no thought on your part whatsoever. I want
to learn this, not just memorize answers to questions.

It is my understanding that most web site operators were contacted to take
these types of study aids down, so Mark's attempts to upgrade to extra would
be foiled.

73
kh6hz

Old July 6th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

well instersting that you confess to a felony there MD even though it
is a one that likely never occoured

What felony?

What confession?

I never said I contacted any web site operators.

However, if I did, its certainly no felony for me to write to them and say

"Hi, will you please take your study aid down so Mark Morgan can't use it to
pass his Extra Class exam? Thank you!"

At what age were you diagnosed as mentally retarded, Mark?

Old July 6th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jul 6, 4:51?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
Alain wrote:
Now, I can find "PDF" question pools all over the place. I can even find
Powerpoint programs for the Element 4 question pool, but they give you the
answer right off the bat, with no thought on your part whatsoever. I want
to learn this, not just memorize answers to questions.

It is my understanding that most web site operators were contacted to take
these types of study aids down, so Mark's attempts to upgrade to extra would
be foiled.

73
kh6hz

LOL, that's funny. 73

Old July 8th 07, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mork spewed forth:

What felony?

conspiracy

Yes. Please, by all means run down tot he Houghton County Sheriff's office
and let him know that people on the internet conspired to remove all Element
4 Test material from web sites to prevent you from passing the Element 4
examination.

Better yet, print off my posting and give it to him, so he can call me in
for questioning.