Old March 3rd 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC : How Did Terrestrial AM & FM Radio Lose its Audience ?

On Feb 25, 8:33*pm, RHF wrote:
IBOC : How Did Terrestrial AM & FM Radio Lose its Audience ?http://groups.google.com/group/hd-ra...fbfa22181e02ca

it's about iboc 'hd' radio ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup*
*http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HD RADIO GROUP =http://tinyurl.com/27kwyt
*.
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
*.
IBOC : iBiquity "HD" AM & FM Radio related Posts and Replies -by- RHFhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/11da3417d1431cd6
*.
Plus - My Posts and Replies will have the Letters "IBOC"
at the Start of Subject-Line* here on Rec.Radio.Shortwavehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e99697a5ccf91902
*.

RHF - Keep-Up the Good Work )

Very Good as long as it has : IBOC -or- HD Radio -or- iBiquity
in the Subject-Line : I do not have a problem with any Post
about the iBiquity Digital Corporation's IBOC Broadcast
Scheme for AM/FM "HD" {Digital} Radio in the USA.
IBOC - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-band_on-channel
HD RADIO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_Radio
iBIQUITY - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBiquity
FCC DIGITAL RADIO - http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/digital/