Old November 15th 15, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default English.

Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.
Old November 16th 15, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:41:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc. etc.
Old November 16th 15, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, 16 November 2015 04:59:33 UTC, wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:41:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc. etc.

Radio Finland had the news in Latin a few years ago.
Old November 16th 15, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 1:05:40 PM UTC-6, Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, 16 November 2015 04:59:33 UTC, wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:41:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc. etc.

Radio Finland had the news in Latin a few years ago.

Many years ago America almost adopted the German language. Road signs and the names of cities/towns villages in Ireland and Scotland are dual language, Gaelic and English. I wish I knew how to speak in Gaelic language. Wales probaly has dual language signs too, for the tourist people over there.
Old November 17th 15, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Old November 18th 15, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Eye-gore !!!

Rest in Peace, Diesel, Belgium Shepard Doggy.
Old November 19th 15, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Eye-gore !!!

Rest in Peace, Diesel, Belgium Shepard Doggy.

Diesel was awarded with 2 (two)! orders ...
Old November 21st 15, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Eye-gore !!!

Rest in Peace, Diesel, Belgium Shepard Doggy.

Diesel was awarded with 2 (two)! orders ...

tass.ru Russia sending pup to France to replace dog killed in seige. ... OORAHHH...

gte in touch with english "yopu" is singlaur and prual in english UberJacker Shortwave 0 December 24th 08 01:54 PM
RVI Last English Broadcast dxAce Shortwave 9 March 27th 05 11:45 PM
VR-150 English Manual. JB Scanner 1 February 17th 05 05:49 AM
VOA 'Special English' Michael Shortwave 7 October 19th 04 09:29 PM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM