Old April 10th 04, 06:35 PM
Eddie Haskel

Default The Glendale Tunnel

"Oris" wrote in message

i take ride this sumer on my mocyckle and wants know
ifn its fits thru the Glendale tunnel??? prolly i takes bout 21
pownd lukkage to goes on lukkage kontayer on mocykcle an
wants to Know ifn dis gonna prolly fit?????
every Info preciated..........good numers to all 73thrirds.....oris

Huh????

Old April 10th 04, 09:09 PM
Mike Andrews

Eddie Haskel wrote:

"Oris" wrote in message

i take ride this sumer on my mocyckle and wants know
ifn its fits thru the Glendale tunnel??? prolly i takes bout 21
pownd lukkage to goes on lukkage kontayer on mocykcle an
wants to Know ifn dis gonna prolly fit?????
every Info preciated..........good numers to all 73thrirds.....oris

Huh????

See what happens when you don't log out from your machine and leave it?

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin
Old April 11th 04, 01:07 PM
rayionews not

Same old 14.313 and 75 meter crap still going on
10+ years after it ended. You'd think all these swenile
old farts who started this crap would have all died off by now.........

Old April 11th 04, 03:11 PM
joe sixpack

Well Jerome and his dick suck buddy Mick cannot keep a woman, they must
amuse themselves some pathetic way. No wives, no family, no life. Just
alcohol and harassing others. The only eggs they are playing with today
are each others balls...

Old April 14th 04, 02:27 AM
mick \gay\ slater

Lame ass spoof. Try again loser.

joe sixpack wrote:

Wiseman, when I want your support I'll ask for it. Until
then STFU.