Old June 5th 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Something cuhulin might appreciate... :-)

My lawnmower just broke.

Guess how I fixed it? ;-)
Old June 5th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

My lawnmower just broke.

Guess how I fixed it? ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Straight_Story

He'll come at home...

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

Old June 6th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I never click on wiki wiki woo woo anything.
I can see your lawnmower from here.
Looka here,,, you know how/where to find the oil drain plug on your
lawnmower?
There is a Stupid Moron democrap obama BUTT KISSER who lives across the
street from doggy's couch, he is that old country boy from
Edwards,Mississippi.Last Summer, he pushed his lawnmower over here, he
rattled my front screen door.He said, Show me where that oil drain plug
is!

The oil drain plug was covered up with some grass and dirt.I showed that
Stupid Moron where that oil drain plus is.

He was too damn Stupid to look himself.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/5/2010 2:22 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
My lawnmower just broke.

Guess how I fixed it? ;-)

You called Cuhu and asked him where the drain plug was?

Old June 6th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 4:24*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 6/5/2010 2:22 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

My lawnmower just broke.

Guess how I fixed it? ;-)

You called Cuhu and asked him where the drain plug was?

We don't need no steengkeeng drain plugs!

....used duct tape. Solves everything! :-D

Old June 6th 10, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I had meant to say, I can't see your lawn mower from here,,, CAN'T.
Some of those new/newer lawn mowers do not have oil drain plugs.In that
case, if you want to change the oil, you either have to suck it out with
a vacuum pump or turn the lawn mower upside down.That is Stupid!
Always make sure any lawn mower you buy has an oil drain plug.If it
doesn't, write to the engine manufacturer and Cuss them out.
cuhulin, the oil drain plug

Old June 6th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nothing wrong with electric lawn mowers.Some people who only have a
little yard to mow, they use a manual reel type lawn mower.They are A OK
too.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 5, 4:24 pm, Joe from wrote:
On 6/5/2010 2:22 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

My lawnmower just broke.

Guess how I fixed it? ;-)

You called Cuhu and asked him where the drain plug was?

We don't need no steengkeeng drain plugs!

...used duct tape. Solves everything! :-D

I use a modern cordless electric mower. I don't like having gasoline
loose on the property.
Old June 6th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Say cuzz, What would happen if I hook up one of my old Model T Ford
ignition coils to the battery in my 1983 Dodge van, and drive around
like that when I go shopping? I could have the coil sitting on the front
passenger seat.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 5:49*pm, wrote:
Nothing wrong with electric lawn mowers.Some people who only have a
little yard to mow, they use a manual reel type lawn mower.They are A OK
too.
cuhulin

That's what I have, a horizontal eggbeater. For 2000 square feet of
lawn, works great. One of these days I'll scrap the stupid lawn
altogether and put in xeriscape.

(OT) Cuhulin dxAce[_10_] Shortwave 1 September 2nd 08 08:13 PM
cuhulin [email protected] Shortwave 3 May 19th 07 07:57 AM
cuhulin gets around [email protected] Shortwave 6 September 10th 05 05:22 AM
Cuhulin, You OK? Greg Shortwave 41 September 2nd 05 01:41 AM
cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM