Old December 22nd 03, 03:25 PM
Marty B.

Default CHECK OUT THIS CALL SIGN "KK6NN"

YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS CALL SIGN IT WAS

KK6NN.

POSTED ON QRZ......AS RANDOM PICK....

ITS A 5/9 +++++...........73, MARTY

Old December 22nd 03, 04:01 PM
WA8ULX

YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS CALL SIGN IT WAS

KK6NN.

POSTED ON QRZ......AS RANDOM PICK....

ITS A 5/9 +++++...........73,

Now that is what a Real Ham Should look like

Old December 22nd 03, 04:48 PM
WA8ULX

Nah, not for me...she probably is only a 5WPM ham!!!!!

Not with an Advanced shes not, it just shows why we should keep CW.

Old December 22nd 03, 04:49 PM
WA8ULX

Nice Car! Hard to believe she is nearly 44 years old.

See how CW keeps you looking good.
Old December 22nd 03, 05:15 PM
Bill

Run it through Google...looks like she has ties to the old infamous NUT .435
repeater in LA that was the topic of so much buzz in the past few years...
I imagine her previous call got quite a bit of comment on that machine!!!

Old December 22nd 03, 05:58 PM
nitornemo

Type his call into google and see what he "REALLY" looks like.

Old December 22nd 03, 06:35 PM
Dick

"HE" is a "SHE" and she still looks the same as the photo on QRZ. You
must have a different GOOGLE than I do. :-)